Legislative Advocacy & Community Development Division
Olivia Rice, Vice Chairman
Goal: Develop and promote an inclusive approach to providing a voice, services, and sense of belonging to all potential business members in the region.
- Support the Kaufman County Livestock Show.
- Continue to fund four (4) scholarships to Terrell High School seniors. Recognize donors of local scholarships.
Marketing & Public Relations
- Create and launch target ads to support pressing issues
- Set Social Media goals to support issues
- Advocating for business issues and favorable public policy
- Be vigilant in identifying the regulatory challenges of members and the proposals of local, state and national regulators to respond as necessary
- Maintain a leading role in convening information that promotes issues facing our member companies
Terrell Independent School District
700 N. Catherine | Terrell, Texas 75160
Legislative Advocacy & Community Development Division Committee
Shameta Wilson, Nucor Building Systems
Lori Crow, Access 2 Recovery
Roxanne Turner, Turtle Creek Financial Group
Carlton Tidwell, Terrell Chamber of Commerce
Whitney Calloway, Terrell Chamber Membership Services