Legislative Advocacy & Community Development Division
Alison Walker, Vice Chairman
Goal: Develop and promote an inclusive approach to providing a voice, services, and sense of belonging to all potential business members in the region.
- Support the Kaufman County Livestock Show.
- Continue to fund four (4) scholarships to Terrell High School seniors. Recognize donors of local scholarships.
Marketing & Public Relations
- Create and launch target ads to support pressing issues
- Set social media goals to support the pressing issues
- Advocating for business issues and favorable public policy
- Be vigilant in identifying the regulatory challenges of members and the proposals of local, state and national regulators to respond as necessary
- Maintain a leading role in convening information that promotes issues facing our companies
City of Terrell
201 East Nash | Terrell, Texas 75160
Legislative Advocacy & Community Development Division Committee
Lori Crow, Access 2 Recovery
Roxanne Turner, Turtle Creek Financial Group
Kim Britton, STAR Transit
Carlton Tidwell, Terrell Chamber of Commerce