Morning Mingle is a monthly networking breakfast that allows you the opportunity to network with other professionals. It is held the fourth Wednesday of every month at 7:30 a.m. at the Fairfield by Marriott (with the exception of November and December).
Here's how it works!
- Cost is $1 per event for Chamber members OR you can purchase a punch card for $10 that is good to attend all 12 events in 2020.
- Potential members are welcome to attend for $15 (cash or credit card accepted at the door).
- Each attendee will get 30 seconds to tell the group about your business or announce a promotion.
- Bring business cards to be entered into drawings for giveaways. HINT: if you'd like additional exposure for your business, feel free to bring an item for the giveaway. You'll get the opportunity to briefly address the group again as you announce your giveaway item. We'll draw cards until we run out of things to give away!
- We will email a scanned list of attendees' business cards Chamber members who attend.
Interested in Sponsoring?
If your business would like to sponsor a Morning Mingle, the cost is $100 plus the cost of breakfast. Fairfield will provide coffee and water. As sponsor, you are included in promotions leading up to event and will get 10 minutes to speak to the group. To be a sponsor, contact Angie Cooper.
Next Morning Mingle
Wednesday, April 22
7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott at Crossroads in Terrell
351 Market Center Drive
- $1 for Members
- $15 for Potential Members
- Cash or card accepted at the door