Perhaps one of the most significant benefits of being a Chamber member is the ability to meet and connect with others in the community. You never know when you may meet your next customer, partner or employee.
There are several different opportunities to meet and network with fellow Chamber members:
- Monthly Board Luncheons -- this is our full membership board meeting. We provide updates on our programs of work, and we hear updates from the City and school district. Others also have an opportunity to make announcements about upcoming community events and new members have the chance to introduce themselves to everyone. Held the 3rd Monday of each month.
- Morning Mingle -- this is a fun networking event that allows you to introduce your business or organization with a 30-second elevator speech. It's typically held at the Fairfield Inn & Suites on the 4th Wednesday of each month. There are sponsorship opportunities available for this event.
- Business Networking Mixers -- these after-hours casual mixers have no agenda! It's just an opportunity to meet other Chamber members over refreshments and drinks. We will resume these quarterly mixers in August at a location TBA. If you're interested in hosting a future mixer, contact Angie Cooper (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Coffee at the Chamber -- a casual come-and-go event held at our office. Coffee and donuts are free. Held quarterly on the first Wednesday or the 2nd month of the quarter (i.e. May, August, November, February)
- Special events -- Chamber member businesses are always well represented at our various annual events, such as the Civic Auction held each October, the Christmas Parade in December, or Terrell Jubilee in April. These are great volunteer opportunities as well!
Never miss a networking opportunity! You can always view our online calendar of events, or check out the Community Event section in our weekly email newsletter that goes out each Thursday.