We are raffling 18 guns in 18 days! One ticket is good for all 18 gun drawings. Click here to view list of guns. Raffle dates TBA. We must sell 1,000 tickets. Once all tickets are sold, we'll announce the raffle schedule (dates and guns). The winning numbers will be determined by the Texas Lottery Pick 3 Morning numbers for each day of the raffle schedule.
View complete rules below.
When you purchase your tickets online, you'll be able to view a spreadsheet PDF of numbers between 000-999 to see what is still available. You'll indicate your selected numbers and we'll update the spreadsheet each business day by 12 noon. Numbers will be first-come, first-served based on timestamp of completed ticket(s) purchase. If your number isn't available, we'll contact you within one business day.
1 ticket = $50
3 tickets = $120 (savings of $30)
5 tickets = $175 (savings of $75)
10 tickets = $350 (savings of $150)
All tickets purchased in a single transaction will be under the purchaser's name. You cannot assign tickets to different names.
All funds raised by the Terrell Chamber of Commerce / CVB are go back into the community in several ways: community events, small business events and support, TISD support, advocacy and more.
- You do not have to be present to win.
- All guns are new.
- 1,000 tickets will be sold.
- All tickets purchased in a single transaction will be under the purchaser's name. You cannot assign tickets to different names.
- The winning numbers will be based upon the Texas Lottery Pick 3 Morning drawing. Your number must match the order of the winning number (i.e. if the numbers are 9, 3, 1 then the person with 931 is the winner). The Fireball number is not included.
- The dates and schedule of guns being raffled will be announced once all 1,000 tickets have been sold. There are only 1,000 possible outcomes and it is an independent, tamper proof selection process that guarantees only 1 winner per drawing.
- Ticket purchaser must be a Texas resident, at least 21 years of age, and be able to legally purchase and possess a firearm, including passing a FFL/background check. State and Federal laws apply. Winner must successfully complete “Federal Form 4473” prior to receiving prize.
- The winner will have 30 days to claim their prize. Winner will be required to provide proof of ID. We will attempt to contact the winner three (3) times using the info provided at the time of purchase.
- Unclaimed prizes will be donated to the Terrell Chamber of Commerce for future raffles or auctions.
- Winner assumes all responsibility as to the usage of the firearm.
- Winners must transfer ownership of guns into their own name before they take possession. All transfers will be required to be in the name of the ticket purchaser. We will provide you with the Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer's (FFL) contact information to coordinate a time to pick up the gun and transfer ownership.