Participate in Terrell Cash
What is Terrell Cash?
Terrell Cash is a community currency program that is purchased from the Terrell Chamber of Commerce website and can be used ONLY at participating merchants, providing you a fantastic tool to grow your business.
Why Should I Become a Participating Merchant?
Terrell Cash will:
- Bring a year-round Buy Local program to our community
- Be used as holiday gifts, thank you gifts and employee rewards
- Connect YOU with the area’s large employers, who may purchase Terrell Cash for employee rewards
- Help you acquire new customers
Provide a great marketing tool for your business
- With initial launch during COVID-19, are launching an #EatShopTRL campaign giving community members an incentive of a free t-shirt for every $20 in Terrell Cash they purchase (for a limited time; while supplies last)
How Does It Work?
To accept Terrell Cash, there are no upfront costs or special software/credit card machines to purchase. With this initial launch during the COVID-19 crisis, the program will pay you back 97% face value of the currency. The 3% is deducted to cover the credit card transaction fees. As an example, if you redeem $20 in Terrell Cash, you will receive $19.40 from us.
Later this year after we’re past this crisis, the deduction will be 5%. The additional 2% will help cover administrative costs, so in the prior scenario of a $20 redemption you would receive $19.
We will make payments to you every two weeks for any redeemed certificates you accepted. This is a WIN-WIN-WIN for our community.
Watch a series of videos to learn more about being a Terrell Cash merchant.
How it Works for Merchants
How it Works for Purchasers
How Do I Sign Up?
Click the button to the right and enter the Invitation Code: TERRELL.
Or contact Angie Cooper at 972-524-5703 or via email at email@example.com. She will send you an email invitation with a link to signup.