Terrell Texas, is one of the best places to view the 2024 total solar eclipse, with 4 minutes of totality and excellent prospects for clear skies on the eclipse path.
There will be a viewing area at The Terrell Municipal Airport. You can expect food trucks, music and family-friendly activities. There will be numerous other viewing areas. Please follow us on discoverterrell.com to get the most up-to-date information on activities.
We would like to invite visitors to Discover Terrell while in town for the Eclipse. Below is a list of activities to make the most of your visit to our historical community.
Please feel free to download the Discover Terrell Widget on the app store to help plan your visit.
- Terrell Heritage Museum
- No. 1 British Flying Training School (read the novel "The Girls of Flight City" before visiting this museum)
- Visit Terrell GeoTour (geocaching)
- Historic Downtown shopping and historic murals
- Historic Homes of Terrell
- Film Alley - Bowling and Movie Theatre
- Crossroads at Terrell Shopping Center
- Terrell Ghost Tours
- The Shops at Terrell
- Historic Homes on Griffith Ave. and surrounding streets (discoverterrell.com
is a great resource for planning this)
- Silver Saloon (Saturday Night) - Music Venue