Member Tip: Manage Your Online Directory
As a Chamber member, your business is listed in our annual printed directory, as well as our online directory. In the last month alone, the online member directory has been searched 8,422 times. Year to date searches total 28,030. That's a lot of people looking for Chamber member businesses!
Your basic listing includes the following options, so you want to be sure you are adding as much of this information as possible to your profile: a search results icon to make your listing stand out, description, hours of operation, driving directions, and an embedded map. With an enhanced listing, you can also add photos, video, a longer description and more.
It's important that you keep your directory listing current! In the video below, we show you how to do that, or you can follow these brief step-by-step instructions:
- Login to the Member Information Center.
- In the right column, you'll see a Member Profile box that indicates the percentage how complete your profile is.
- Click the green UPDATE button to edit your listing.
- Anything with a triangle warning icon indicates an area that needs to be completed.
- Be sure the save changes!
- To see how your listing looks to the public, visit the online Business Directory and search for your business.