Do you have a website for your business? Maybe a website is cost prohibitive or not necessary to reach your target audience. A Facebook Page for your business may be the perfect way to establish an online presence.
Here are a few reasons to consider setting up a Facebook Page for your business:
- It establishes credibility. Often times potential customers turn to the internet to research a company before giving them their business. If you have no web presence at all, it could be a deterrent.
- Facebook has 2.74 billion monthly active users and is the world's third most visited website.* Even when narrowed down to your local target audience, that's a lot of potential customers.
- It makes it easier for customers to discover and interact with your brand online, which in turn can build brand loyalty.
- You control the content and can use it as a tool to promote your business or share relevant information to your target audience.
- It's FREE and EASY to set up a Facebook Page.
Not sure how to get started? Facebook has a tool that will walk you through the process. Check it out here.
Still stuck or not sure what to do? Give me a call if you have questions or need some guidance. I'm happy to help.